Every year, on the third Sunday in October, Corvettes gather for a 2-1/2 hour road tour through the countryside.
What would a Fall Road Tour be without traversing a scenic American icon such as a covered bridge?
Before we leave, join us for lunch, grilled on site at The Restoration Station, while you look over all the Corvettes gathering for the Tour! Half the fun is watching everyone show up! Also, the shop is an Open House that day, so check out all the Corvette projects we have going on inside.
Important answers to frequently asked questions:
* NO, there is no charge for this event.
* Lunch is a minimal donation to charity.
* You do not need to pre-register. In fact, there is no registration.
* You do not need a navigator to ride along with you, but every passenger spouse / significant other / friend I've talked to has had a blast at this event!
* It is always the third Sunday in October. Always.
* Arrive by noon so you have time to park, eat, enjoy the open house and watch the arrival of other Corvettes.
* Corvettes have come from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky and beyond to our event. A group from Michigan comes every year!
* Pre-meeting is at 1:00 in the parking lot of The Restoration Station
* Departure is promptly at 2:00 with local Police helping us with traffic.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
This just in: If you enjoy watching yourself on the Tour, it's on You Tube! It's title is 'Corvette Fall Colors Road Tour at Restoration Station'. Or, the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McBFVNQmBRg
Many thanks once again to Tim Procuniar (aka Mike Mercury) for all his efforts and resources in making this video happen EVERY YEAR!
So mark your calendars now! Remember 3-2-1. It's the third Sunday in October, we leave at 2 and the pre-meeting is at 1. Can't wait to see you and the Corvette you drive!
The Restoration Station 250 Hiawatha Trail, Springboro, OH. 45066 (937) 743-3007
Copyright © 2004 - 2008 The Restoration Station, all rights reserved